I’m honored to be a presenter at PRWeb’s Thrive conference about online marketing. I’ll join Anne Holland, Peter Shankman of HARO, John Jantsch of Duct Tape Marketing and more. You can hear me at 1-1:50pm.
Thrive in today’s tough economy, don’t just survive. A strategic marketing plan that integrates online marketing techniques and tools is the key to differentiating and growing your business. Yet, it can be challenging to navigate a complicated landscape packed with buzz words like “Web 2.0” and “SEO,” and really transform your business.
That’s why PRWeb, the leader in online news release distribution, and some of its premier partners, are sponsoring Thrive 2010: The Ins and Outs of Online Marketing, an all-day online event that will teach you the online marketing concepts you need to thrive and how to apply them.
When: Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Where: Online (virtual)
Time: 9:30 – 5pm ET
Cost: $99 Use my special discount code at the end of this post to save $10!
Join some of the industry’s most renowned online marketing experts and learn how to:
* Improve your Web site to drive traffic and convert visitors into new business;
* Optimize your site for search engines
* Influence target audiences and increase visibility with online news releases;
* Use Social Media to build credibility and expand your reach; and,
* Foster close and loyal customer relationships through email and content marketing techniques;
Register today – you don’t want to miss it!
- Tiny URL: http://tinyurl.com/ThriveJanetThaeler
Register for $79 with coupon code: PRW20 (regular price is $99).
Related articles by Zemanta
- Social Media Increases Revenue and Growth by 60 Percent (prweb.com)
- Top 5 Inbound Marketing Articles of the Week: Personal Branding Tips (hubspot.com)
- Content Marketing: Publishing is the New Marketing – Free webcast at Search Marketing Now, May 18 (prweb.com)
Press Releases are Referral Engines! Learn How to get business leads and traffic with the Killer Online Press Releases book & DVD combo
Leave a Reply