Janet Thaeler is an online marketer specializing in online PR. She has consulted with businesses and PR firms to develop online PR strategies.
Thaeler has spoken at major universities, on webinars and to professional organizations.
The webinar she did with PRWeb drew thousands and was named one of the top 5 webinars of the year.
Recipient of the Social Media Club Utah 2009 'Social Media Content Guru award.' She blogs at NewspaperGrl.com
Google “Janet Thaeler” for more info
Customer Success Stories:
“I wish I’d found this before I spent $50K for a PR consultant"
- Dan Yaman, www.LiveSpark.com
During the Ketsana Typhoon that devastated my country, I was listening to Janet Thaeler's DVD about online PR. She mentioned to write the most recent story about what is happening in your area. I came up with an idea of focusing on the rage of the typhoon. I created a video to reach out to people who would like to help the victims. I posted it on various video blogging sites. After 3 hours, there were 50,000 views and counting. Not only that I was able to showcase my company logo for branding but I was able to help out. Now I enjoy my high ranks on Google searches. I couldn't have done it without Janet's instruction."
- Bong Fernandez
Now completely digitized for instant access!
I Need a Killer Press Release, Now What??
New training videos show you how to fully utilize the power of the press release and online PR.
Journalists go online to find experts and get story ideas. Your customers go online to find businesses and services. They use social media to ask for recommendations from their friends.
You must be found online. That means “pitching a search engine” and potential clients or customers directly.
Gone are the days of sending a press release to reporters hoping its picked up by the media. With the right approach, the media will find you. More importantly so will your prospects.
The ‘Killer Online Press Releases’ videos are for PR pros and small business owners. These videos are packed with tons of information and tutorials.
100% Money Back Guarantee
I’m confident you’ll get incredible value from these videos. I've spent several years researching how to get the best results from press release and online PR. However, if you’re not totally satisfied with the 'Killer Online Press Releases' Videos, you may return it for a full refund within 60 days of purchase.
This webinar includes 10 sessions on killer press releases. Most sessions are about 15 minutes long.
As you go through these videos you’ll understand what online PR is, how it differs from traditional pr and the various tools you’ll need to know to do the job. End result: better search engine rankings, more visibility and publicity.
The videos are formatted for viewing online or can be downloaded and viewed on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad.
Here are the chapters/sections:
- Online PR vs. Traditional PR – Learn the differences between online and traditional PR audiences and tactics. This is a basic introduction.
- The Search Engine Value of News – Online the value of news grows over time rather than diminishing. Learn the difference between paid versus natural search results and how a press release can help your web site come up higher in Google.
- Being Newsworthy – See the web sites I use to identify current trends online. Examples and suggestions on newsworthy content for press releases. Includes finding what reporters are writing about RIGHT NOW. 15 mins.
- Keyword Research Part 1 – What keywords should you target in your online press releases? I show you how to do the research so you won’t have to guess or choose keywords that are overly competitive.
- Keyword Research Part 2 – Now that you have a list of target keywords, how do you find out the competition for those words? My simple method explained.
- News Distribution Web Sites – What free or paid online news distribution web sites are best? I show you the criteria I use to get the most visibility for my news.
- How to Submit a Press Release to PRWeb – I walk you through PRWeb. Learn to maximize each feature they offer for search engine optimization. 23 mins.
- Introduction to Business Wire. Tips and tricks to using Business Wire to distribute your news. 7 mins.
- Promote your News: Social Bookmarking & Social Networking Sites, Part 1 – Find top bloggers and social media extroverts to help you get the news out.
- Promote your News: Social Bookmarking & Social Networking Sites, Part 2 — How to use social media and social bookmarking to extend the reach of your news.
- Measuring Results – I’ll show you the various ways to measure the results of your news. See how to use analytics, check to see who linked to your news and even how much visibility your news got on Twitter.
- Examples of Online PR Success - Besides being consistent you should find ways to launch an online PR campaign. I show you an example of how you can use the tools I discuss to get free publicity worth thousands. A campaign puts together everything you learn to deliver killer media and search engine coverage. 16 mins.
Also included with this digital edition of the DVD are the following special bonuses, worth over $100:
- Audio of a webinar with PR Expert Joan Stewart of PublicityHound.com
- Transcript version of the webinar.
- Handouts to go with the webinar, including a press release example, template and additional training resources.
Questions? Contact sales at OnlinePRBook.com